We finally have the JDM style flatlight lenses again! This is the first set from the new molds. 😀
My 72 Celica #ra21 is getting closer to being back together!
My 77 Celica #RA29 is getting cold sitting out in the snow. 🙁
It’s beginning to look a little more like a Celica!
We powdercoated a set of hinges yellow, and the color matches dad’s 77 #ra24celica perfectly!
I found even more garbage in the harness I didn’t like. I couldn’t leave the harness in that garbage state and sell the car so I decided to tear it apart.
I’m putting in a 1-wire GM alternator, so I don’t need the voltage regulator. So I pulled all those wires out.
The horn relay was held together with electrical tape, so I pulled those wires apart, and I’ll put the horn relay in the EFI/engine fuse/relay box.
I’m going to hide the wires as best I can while I’ve got it all apart. The engine bay should look pretty tidy afterwards.
I ordered some non adhesive harness tape, and I’ll retape everything I tear apart.
I took the air cleaner assembly, valve cover, water neck, oil cap, and fan shroud to be powdercoated. It was supposed to be silver vein on the valve cover, but there’s almost no silver in it. These are all from my 72.
Custom colored hood hinges for #ra23 #ra23!
I found out why my steering was so vague and chunky! I’m converting it to power steering now! 😀
Welded up 35 sets of #ra28 #ra23 hood hinges! Assembled and shipped 10 raw sets and sent the rest for powdercoat!